General Discussion ยป Leave a message!

• Jazzy
    Jazzy San Diego
    Hey guys we would love to hear from you. Feel free to post here and make discussions. As always we will be replying to you personally! We love you! Jazzy

Hey guys we would love to hear from you. Feel free to post here and make discussions. As always we will be replying to you personally! We love you!

Jazzy

• Teresa L.
    Teresa L. Honolulu, HI
    I just returned from a great trip to San Diego and Los Angeles, CA where I played the role of a Nightbloom "groupie" Haha! It was so much fun!!! I was able to attend several gigs including the Battle of the Bands in Lake Forest, CA in which they advanced to a future round of competition TBA. Another highlight was watching the performance at Grand Ole BBQ back in the San Diego area. Not only did they delight the crowd, but we all enjoyed delicious BBQ cuisine as well. Thank you Nightbloom for your insane musical skills and your wonderful hospitality! Can't wait to see you again the next time I travel to the mainland! Hawaii misses you guys...please come do a tour here soon!! Blessings to you all! Teresa L.

I just returned from a great trip to San Diego and Los Angeles, CA where I played the role of a Nightbloom "groupie" Haha! It was so much fun!!! I was able to attend several gigs including the Battle of the Bands in Lake Forest, CA in which they advanced to a future round of competition TBA. Another highlight was watching the performance at Grand Ole BBQ back in the San Diego area. Not only did they delight the crowd, but we all enjoyed delicious BBQ cuisine as well.
    Thank you Nightbloom for your insane musical skills and your wonderful hospitality! Can't wait to see you again the next time I travel to the mainland! Hawaii misses you guys...please come do a tour here soon!!

Blessings to you all!
    Teresa L.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post